Are You Going National?
The conference will take place at the InterContinental Hotel at the Plaza.
The 2008 conference will feature one day of digital-related topics and one day of print-related sessions. Highlights of the conference include:
- a session on print and web staffing.
- new breakout sessions.
- top award-winner case studies.
- a special award honoring a journalist who has made a difference in his or her industry.
- a session on the art of interviewing.
- a panel discussion on how to transform poorly written technical articles into readable — even compelling — copy.
This year’s keynote speaker will be consultant and B2B media blogger Paul Conley, who has worked for Bloomberg, CNN, and Primedia. Conley has broken many important publishing stories on his blog, where he takes on issues like ethics. He also blogs extensively about other B2B topics — particularly the web and how it’s changing the game for reporters.
Conley says it’s time to give up on journalists unwilling to explore multimedia or what he calls “Web-first publishing.” He’ll discuss that and other issues on July 24.
To download a conference registration form, click here.
To register online, click here.
To see a full schedule of sessions and speakers, click here.
For even more information, visit the ASBPE National homepage.