Digital delivery using a Published Web Format (PWF) opens a whole new world for publishers, advertisers, and readers that simply does not exist with hard-copy magazines. You’ll learn about tracking, production, delivery, advertising, and editorial issues important to digital publishing.
Any editor, artist, production person, publisher, sales person, marketer, or freelancer is encouraged to attend any ASBPE-Atlanta meeting. Everyone is welcome! Bring your questions and magazines to share.
When: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 4:30–6:30 pm.
(Beat rush hour traffic and use your work day more effectively!)
- Richard Lebovitz, Editorial Director, Impressions, Nielsen Business Media
- John Llewellyn, President, Lionheart Publishing
- Bob Ludwick, VP of Sales, Texterity
- Haley Shuler, Associate Editor – Digital Media, Impressions, Nielsen Business Media
- Who is a candidate for digital publishing
- The cost/investment involved
- Considerations of editors and production
- Others’ experiences with digital magazines
- Benefits of digital publishing
- How to generate new revenue via digital publishing
- How information is gathered and uploaded
- How the digital magazines are designed
- How a finished product looks and is navigated
6025 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 9
Norcross, GA 30092
From I-285 and Peachtree Industrial, go northeast on Peachtree Industrial approx 3 miles to the split. Take left split, which puts you on Peachtree Parkway. Go to the 3rd light (Jay Bird Alley) and take a left. Restaurant at end of strip center on left. Google map.
- $10 for members, faculty, and students;
- $15 nonmembers
IMPORTANT: MUST RSVP to Cory Sekine-Pettite at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure enough food.
1) Informal networking
2) President's introduction
3) ASBPE news
4) Attendee introduction
5) Open forum Q&A
6) Main program